Your Digital Marketing Strategy Works Because of Online Activity
It can't be overstated how important it is to have a marketing strategy for your small business. There's a lot that goes into developing a solid strategy, and that's why I usually start clients off with a "segmented-audience" based plan or strategy that you can learn how to do here.
But where do you start taking action once you have a foundational plan?
It's All About Activity
If you do nothing else - no plan, no goals, no branding, no design, no market or keyword research, no social media optimization, NOTHING ELSE, just be active online.
Don't get me wrong, all these other things are important, but they can be fixed relatively quickly, but you can't fix years of activity online quickly - that literally only comes through time.
So start being active, today.
Here FREE ways you can be active online:
- Comment on fb posts
- Optimize your social profiles
- Optimize other profiles where you're listed online (Yelp, LinkedIn, etc)
- Retweet influencers
- Tweet about your business
- Follow prospects and influencers in your industry
- Blog, comment on blogs, follow blogs
- Post videos on YouTube about your business and value
- Connect with others online in any way possible
The Results of online activity:
- Increase leads
- Convert customers
- Increase SEO, get ranked on 1st page of Google
- Grow a social media following
- Boost your business's authority online
- Makes anything else you do in regards to digital marketing better
If you're interested in getting more leads and sales, you need to get my "5 Things You Can Do Today To Get More Leads And Customers" In-Depth Guide.